We think that our edible cookie dough is perfect just as it is, and you can always just come to our place in Parker Colorado for a cookie dough treat, at any time. We have many mouth-watering flavors that are perfect as a stand-alone dessert. Our edible cookie dough can also be baked into yummy cookies, but we promise, you’ll love it raw!
However, if you are interested in getting fancy, you can start with our edible dough and add it to some other pretty delicious dessert ideas! Here’s the list of our current top five ways to eat our edible raw cookie dough.
- Cookie dough cookie sandwiches! Get some wafer-type cookies and smash some edible cookie dough between two of them! This would be good with chocolate or vanilla cookies or even thin chocolate chip cookies. Oreo sized cookies could be “double stuffed” to make a quick snack and larger cookies would make a great full dessert for after dinner.
- Cookie Dough Truffles! Melt some chocolate and pour over balls of edible cookie dough! Great treat for anyone, or make a batch as a gift for that special someone!
- Use edible cookie dough as a “dip” with your favorite sturdy crackers, pretzels or even with fruit like apples and pears! If you mix the cookie dough with some cream cheese, it makes a dip with a more “dippable” consistency. Just make sure to soften your cream cheese (or use whipped) before mixing it with the cookie dough.
- Filling for cupcakes! Bake your cupcakes and when they are cooled down, take some cake out of middle of the cupcake, spoon in some of our delicious edible cookie dough and then frost the cupcake! Your cupcakes will be the fan favorite at your next party or bake sale!
- Make a sundae with scoops of ice cream and scoops of edible cookie dough! Top with your favorite sundae toppings, some whipped cream, and cherry on top!
These five ideas are fun and easy ideas for a unique dessert, for yourself or for your family and friends. We’ll be back soon with even more fabulous ideas! Be sure to use our safe and edible cookie dough in these recipes and keep everyone not only happy, but safe, too!